I want to write something here but, honestly bebz, I have no idea what to write.

I wanna continue writing songs. Aargh! Not a single sentence... sepatah haram pun tak keluar. When I finally tuned into a good melody, I could not find a suitable lyrics for it pulak and vice versa.

I wonder what 2010 will bring... I hope there would be less crisis, less conflicts, less pains and struggle but more happiness, success, health and wealth. But, are those possible? No pain no gain.

Anyhow, my new year resolution is to lose plenty of weight! Yes, I want to lose as much pounds as possible. We'll see.. we'll see. Oooh yeah... and maybe I can include one more resolution. That is, to ditch my ungrateful boyfriend.

4 comments:

pika pikah said...

sokong 1st resolution, but double sokong 2nd resolution! rasakan kuasa wanita! yeyeah!

unknown said...

beb~~

Happy New Year to u dear~~

*hugs n kissessss*

oh ble kite nk jm ni? meh la jln2 melaka. hehe.

kangen kangen kangen.




ps: No man is ever worth your tears, and the one who is will never make you cry..

so, sile pakai fav heels, put on sm cherry red lipstick (cause it suit u), leave that ungrateful bastard, and next thing u know, u will be happier and livelier than ever. :)

trust me. been there done that.


pss: a bit extreme. i know. haha. wtheck. we know both our stories.

psss: u know i always love u. muah muah muah

Stray Kitty said...

hahaha... ko ni kasi suspense aku jela. ingtkan mamat mn lak yg fall in luv kat aku ni. hahhaa.

miss u gak beb. bl2 ko dtg la kl. aku isnin ni da nak blk ipba. elaun pn xtau bl nk msuk. sakit otak, skt hati hehehe.

btw, thnx 4 ur support utk both resolutions haha

Stray Kitty said...

tq juge cik pkah... xoxo