I am culture shock! Almost 2 years abroad might seem like a short while. But, believe me, it is enough to make you flatter with the new environment and culture that you could actually undergone culture shock being in your own country.

I am finally back in Ipba. Now, I'm staying in Block 4 with other 2 frenz which are still no where to be seen around campus. I got here by bus from JB. The thing that I worried d most was being in Pudu and taking a cab from there. What if the system changed? What if I cant get a cab from the previous taxi stand nymore? My stuff was so heavy, how to cross the street? Especially with KL's traffic....

Then, true enough, there are a few changes in Pudu. Like the improvisation of Puduraya, and it's easier to get cab now that more honest taxi drivers using meter around Pudu, n the increase of taxi fee. Ipba has a new hostel gate, I tell you! hahaha... I was thinking of asking the taxi driver to drop me in front of Block 4, only to be disappointed by d pak cik guard. So, I had to carry all my heavy stuff from Block 6 for registration to Block 4.

Entered my room, and tadaa! Well, nothing shock me this time. It's Ipba. I am already prepared for the worst. The room was not that bad but, mind you, wasn't ok at all too. Super duper dusty, and here comes the worst part; both lights and the fan in d room cannot be switched on. Imagine that! I reached my room around 5 something. Started cleaning quarter to 6 and now, I m sitting on my desk in d dark. At least, it is not hot in here thanks to the outside wind from my opened window.

Tomorrow is my last day of holiday. I have to report to college on Wednesday. I m still in holidays fever!!! Dont wanna start study yet. Tolonglaah...

0 comments: