Boys complained, they dont understand girls and vice versa. As a female, I, myself couldnt understand my type. Explain that to me, why?

I dont understand guys. Why treating us as if u luv us when u are not? Why call "sayang" if u dont "sayang" us? Words are merely words. Is it? Then how do u guys ever express your TRUE FEELINGS with words? No such thing as expressing them by words? Then, dont live among the human population. Human invented literacy for a reason which is to COMMUNICATE.

That's it. I am done. I give up! Tired of searching. Why always the wrong ones? "Bodo"! (pronounce it like Dr. Boon > with a thick /d/ sound.) Liar, liar, liar! That's it!

4 comments:

Azhan Bashir said...

makkkk!!!!!

Stray Kitty said...

Iye laling~

rindu aku eh?? hehehe

Azhan Bashir said...

aah, rindu kau.. hehehehe....

Stray Kitty said...

ko da blk oklen ke masih kat msia? any interesting updates? seperti ko da ade gf ke? hehhee