This is the last week of lecture. LAST ok??!! This sem is one hectic, crazy, challenging, mind-boggling, patience testing sem. So much pressure and stress to cope. So many things to bear in mind. And now... we are at the edge of it. That's it? We are almost done for this sem? Time flies so fast... If only I could pause, rewind and edit the time frame and my life recording just like I edit my pictures and video clips.... hmmm...

What was I up to in these few last days of lecture week? Check these out...


We only had classes on Tuesday and Wednesday this sem. Tuesday: Housekeeping Meeting with Sheryll in the morning (which I skipped 80% of those meetings), Pro. Development at noon, and 2-hours lecture from 4 to 6pm. Such big gaps in between each classes. Thus, we ended up, picnic-ing at Albert Park next to the uni. It's Spring, Yo! Bright sunlight is always welcome. Been here for 2 years made me understand why omputeh ni sume suka sangat matahari.... the above picture is my favourite building. The one I mentioned before that changed colour every season. Awesome aint it? Now, it is all green. Sangat tantek.. I loike!!! Me, Dzeti, Pkah, Acap, Faris and Dyau were on our way to Queen St to get our $5 kebabs for lunch. Promo! $5 damn cheap!


I loike spring!!! The colours are just so breath taking. Taken in Albert Park. We finished our Pro Dev early that day. So, had about 3 hours gap before the next class.

Me and the girls were chilling out, gossipping, camwhoring...

Such a beatiful day to picnic despite of the scattered rain.



Hehe... Da Sistas.. Same tak. Mata tu kan sama hehee...


Bunga2 yang sangat cantik...

~The End~

4 comments:

alfina said...

aku suke. gamba aku cun~

Stray Kitty said...

haha yelah cik dzeti... aku tau hang suke.

aku try upload ke fb semlm.. dah tunggu lama giler macam siput betul.. dahtu tb2 internet mampos.. huh mmg haram la aku nk gi try upload lagi. masuk blog ajeler.. haha

pika pikah said...

haha aku suka jugak. gambaku tidak huduh juga, tp gamba aku yg 2nd tu mcm tomboy y all! dok tekangkang. hahaha

Stray Kitty said...

haha taklah pkah... nampak cumelnye.. nmpak cam budak nakal dgn shorts hang hehe