Love can be a many splendored thing
Can't deny the joy it brings
A dozen roses, diamond rings
Dreams for sale and fairy tales
It'll make you hear a symphony
And you just want the world to see
But like a drug that makes you blind,
It'll fool ya every time

The trouble with love is
It can tear you up inside
Make your heart believe a lie
It's stronger than your pride
It doesn't care how fast you fall
And you can't refuse the call
See, you got no say at all

Now I was once a fool, it's true
I played the game by all the rules
But now my world's a deeper blue
I'm sadder, but I'm wiser too
I swore I'd never love again
I swore my heart would never mend
Said love wasn't worth the pain
But then I hear it call my name

Every time I turn around
I think I've got it all figured out
My heart keeps callin' and I keep on fallin'
Over and over again

This sad story always ends the same
Me standin' in the pourin' rain
It seems no matter what I do
It tears my heart in two

It's in your heart
It's in your soul
You won't get no control
See, you got no say at all

P/s- Taken from Kelly Clarkson song "The Trouble with Love Is". This is NOT the original lyrics coz it has been altered a bit.

0 comments: