The sky is getting dark and by a glance at the trees outside, it might be very windy at the moment. It might rain tonight coz it'd been a very hot and bright day. I ll be stuck here in common if it rained.


I finally watched "Forest Gump"! Yay! Thanks to Nisah who introduced me to this guy who really deserved my respect... Finally, I managed to force myself into watching this movie.. n should I say... it was superb, man! I really cried, laughed and touched by this guy with a weird name, Forest Gump. He wasnt perfect, not a perfect guy that anyone could simply agree to marry with, but he had the purest and most innocent heart. He loved to quote nearly every single thing his mama said to him. And here I wana quote those quotes to you.


Saja suke2 letak gbr ni.. diambil on d way to Queenstown rasenye... dr dlm kete hmm...


Dear Atie,

"Life is a box of chocolate. You never know what you're
gonna get."


It's true. Life is full of surprises... Always expect the unexpected. Coz you never know what await you in the future.



"We make our own destiny. We have to do the best with what God gave us."

I am a person who complains a lot... Always forgot that there are people sufferring out there.



I might hate what I got.. But, what I like might not be d best for me n what i hate might be for my own betterment. I got to learn to appreciate and be grateful with everything that i owned.


"You got to put the past behind you before you can move on."

I'd been sucked into my past which made me difficult to start a new beginning of this journey. 'Let bygones be bygones'. Maybe that's why I found it really hard to forgive and forget....


Lastly, I really take his mother's words personally...


I always asked "What's my destiny?". Dont lie.. coz I know you might have been asking d same question too.


"You're gonna have to figure that out for yourself..."

And with the last quotation from "Forest Gump"... I leave this poem by Robert Frost for me and you to ponder upon...



The Road Not Taken


TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth;


Then took the other, as just as fair,

And having perhaps the better claim,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

Though as for that the passing there

Had worn them really about the same,


And both that morning equally lay

In leaves no step had trodden black.

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back.


I shall be telling this with a sigh

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.


0 comments: